This Blog is Stolen Property

Friday, January 26, 2007

We Have a New Winner

One of these days, I'm going to write a real post again. But until things settle down in Feemusland, my students are doing a terrific job of writing this thing for me.

This has to be the finest line ever written:



Thomas Hobbes' depiction of the state of nature as a "war of all against all" legitimizes the social contract and the erection of the King.



The king must really like war...Although why he needs to have his erection legitimized remains a mystery.

2 Comments:

  • I've always said that myself, Feemus.

    And I think you DO have a winter.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:12 PM  

  • I guess I should grow up, but I can't help it. The king's erection is just funny.

    By Blogger Feemus, at 7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home