This Blog is Stolen Property

Saturday, November 04, 2006

I'm "It"!

Ok, I've been tagged. Not in the sense that I have been spray painted by urban youths, but in the sense that my e-friend Claudia (after she was "it") has e-tapped me. I now have to say five unique or interesting things about myself. Dear God, I wish I were interesting.

1. I didn't graduate from high school. Although I think I did take a correspondence course and finally get the degree. I think.

2. When I was in junior high, I was hit by the school bus. I was trapped under the wheel for a loooong time while they tried to figure out how to get it off without crushing me when the clutch was released. Of course, since I was in junior high, my biggest worry wasn't the ton of metal pressing on my back. I was worried that I would be in trouble for making all those kids late. I got the nickname "chock block" out of this incident.

3. I eat bell peppers with peanut butter. Unrelated to marijuana.

4. I've had over thirty jobs.

5. I have a phobia about the eye doctor. I'm not that keen on doctors in general (I once broke my knee and didn't go to the doctor for over a day because I was sure it would get better on its own), but the eye doctor is a special case.


Whew.

5 Comments:

  • Good God, Feemus -- that school bus incident!! What were you, 11 or 12 years old? And what high school didn't you graduate from? AND, peanut butter and peppers sound perfectly fine to me.

    Are you going to tag someone? I think it's kind of a cool game, I wanted to play it at dinner with some friends tonight but they were making plans to run off to Hawaii and "live off the land" (the sun hasn't shone in Polson for two days), so it seemed wrong to change the subject.
    Thanks for playing!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:40 PM  

  • I didn't graduate from ALL the high schools.

    there's a zen riddle for you!

    I'm not going to tag anyone. That way I can stay "it." Then I will feel special.

    I gotta say, though, Claudia--if this game were a contest, I think you win. Hands down.

    If for no other reason than that fried egg thing. Blech!

    I think I'd rather live in Montana than Hawaii. Well, it depends what part of Montana. Where is Polson?

    By Blogger Feemus, at 5:12 PM  

  • Hi Feemus!

    Have you TRIED the fried egg thing? Geez.

    Polson is about 1/2 way between the major MT cities of Missoula (hip college town - kinda sixties) and Kalispell (not so hip -- kinda Conradburnsie). We live on Flathead Lake, and I do mean our house overlooks it. For now it is still beautiful, although we get a lot of tourists in the summer coming in and running motorboats and "sea-doos" (don't even get me started) so it won't be gorgeous for long...

    Montana is beautiful, though. Maui seemed to me like an interior decorator with kinda bad taste chose the tree and color scheme...kinda kitsch. (is that the word?) Have you been to MT, Feemus?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:48 PM  

  • I love Montana. Well, western Montana.

    I guess the eastern bits are more of an acquired taste.

    I've only been to Missoula once or twice, but I fell in love. Never been to Kalispell.

    The sky really IS bigger in MT, I think. Very pretty.

    By Blogger Feemus, at 4:59 PM  

  • oh, and no, I haven't tried the fried egg thing.

    Yet.

    By Blogger Feemus, at 5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home