This Blog is Stolen Property

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Can You Stand Another Email?

It's been suggested (*ahem*, Periodic) that I might be inventing some of these emails from students.

I wish!!

I could not POSSIBLY make some of this shit up:

Hey Feemus-
Do we have class on Thursday? Monday was a holiday, so I just thought I'd check.

-Student Who Won't Show Up to Class Unless I Email Her Back

If I got an email that said something like "I can't turn in my paper on Monday because today is Sunday" I don't even think I'd be surprised.

3 Comments:

  • Feemus I hate to tell you that I'm laughing out loud, but I am.

    Did you email her back? Check one:

    No! What kind of a noodle do you take me for?

    Yes, now pass the soy sauce.


    Signed,
    Loving Your Students From A Great And Safe Distance, In Montana

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:56 PM  

  • No no no. I never suggested that they were made up, I merely HOPED that they were. And I see little in this latest travesty to make me hope any differently.

    Can you not report these people to someone? The police, maybe? You certainly need to do something, my friend, or this could get out of hand. There is a very real risk that these people will one day be set loose upon the world. Best act now before it's too late. I'm just saying.

    Hello again Claud - good to see you out and about.

    Kind regards etc....

    By Blogger The Periodic Englishman, at 12:27 PM  

  • I'm a pretty big noodle, but even I have limits.

    I'm reporting them to you all. Doesn't seem to be doing much good though...

    I get at least ten of these a week, in addition to the slightly less egregious but still pretty loopy.

    By Blogger Feemus, at 6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home