This Blog is Stolen Property

Sunday, March 18, 2007

No, *This* Is The Worst Product Ever

Patchouli deodorant???

I actually saw this in the store today. After the liquid soap debacle, I've been keeping my eyes peeled in the toiletries aisle.

Patchouli deodorant.

That's gotta be some kind of oxymoron.


Like "darkness visible" or "Justice Scalia."





I apologize if anyone out there is a devotee of the stuff. I have almost no tolerance for anything scented, so I am a poor judge perhaps. But I do remember as a teenager thinking that my friends wore patchouli to cover up their pot smoke and B.O. It was many years before I realized that patchouli actually sort of smells like pot smoke and B.O.

1 Comments:

  • hahaha...I agree.
    PU.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home