This Blog is Stolen Property

Monday, November 19, 2007

I've Been Tagged

The charming and delightful Sherri has tagged me. Harumph.

I am now supposed to tell you all seven things about myself. Seven?

Hmmm....off the top of my head. I am:

1. Lustful
2. Gluttonous
3. Envious
4. Prideful
5. Slothful
6. Greedy
7. Wrath-y

No? How about: Dopey, Sleepy, Bashful....I can't remember the rest. I could look it up, but see above: number 5.

I was tagged once before and am tempted to use the five from that list, but I'll be a sport and try to think of seven new things.

1. I'm irrationally fond of soup. I eat cold soup for breakfast whenever there's any left over.

2. I have no hand-eye coordination. As a small child I struck out at tee-ball. Tee-ball! A dear friend once told me that our friendship depended on his never having to play tennis with me again.

3. I am a terrible procrastinator.

4. I am left-handed.

5. I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.

6. I have worked at two different bars where people have been murdered. They were both shot. I hated the first job and loved the second one.

7. I am a packrat. Everytime I move I force myself to get rid of boxes and boxes of stuff. And then not a day goes by that I don't think: "Gee, I wish I had something from that box."

5 Comments:

  • Yay!!!!

    Well, now I am honored that you honored my request to honor the tag. Honored, truly

    And now I've looked at it enough that "honor" looks as if it's pronounced hoe-nor.

    You're funny, Feemus. I'm thinking of little Feemie in his t-ball uniform, knees knocking together, tongue thrust out, brow furrowed, and...swish. Awwww. I want to give that little guy a hug.

    Thank you, darling. :) I don't know how you can be so crotchety and yet so sweet.

    By Blogger Sherri, at 5:50 AM  

  • You're the only person I so far know who knows those 7 deadlies by heart. You didn't cheat and look them up, didja?
    Because, right there, that'd be another one.

    p.s. 3rd Bar Job: Missoula, MT.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:10 AM  

  • I'm not above cheating, but I actually do know the sins without looking them up. What I can't remember is a single ONE of the cardinal virtues! (This is probably why I am so crotchety, Sherri. Too little virtue).

    And those are the only dwarves I can remember. Is there a Sneezy? That would make four.

    I'm about ready for that Missoula bar. That sounds pretty sweet right now. With the major selling point of getting to meet Claud in person.

    Although I should say, it'd be about the 25th bar. But only two of them have had murders. That I know about.

    By Blogger Feemus, at 4:24 PM  

  • Yes, bars are rather like offspring in that way. For some of us.

    And cardinal whats?? I'm going to have to look this up. It just goes to show you how little I know about what I thought I knew more than most people about. That I know about.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:41 PM  

  • I think I was more addicted to bars than to booze! I was also addicted to quitting jobs, which is why the job count was so high.

    Now I'm a "dry quitter"--I'm not actually quitting, but I sure am thinking about it.

    By Blogger Feemus, at 8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home